Being Able to Gather With Family
Our Spring Break started off last week with a funeral.
Papa Dave's younger brother Bill passed away.
The good thing about funerals is being able to gather with family you don't see much.
Papa Dave and his other three brothers were there together.
Here are the four of five brothers in order.
Ken, Dave, Virgil and Ron
I have known Ron the longest. He and his wife Heidi lived in my home ward growing up. Heidi was one of my favorite young women teachers of all time.
I didn't know Bill well, but one of my memories of him was how he bailed me out of playing a piano solo at Kevin's farewell. I backed out a couple of days before the meeting and Bill stepped in and played for me and did amazing. He was an incredible musician.
We finished Spring Break with a movie.
(I'll blog about the other stuff in between later)
By we I mean me, Kevin, Lilly and her friend Marie.
Janie and Gracie were on a temple trip with the youth in the ward.
Sing 2 was not a movie I planned to go to. Figured if I watched it at all I'd just sleep watch it on the couch with Lilly. But we didn't have much to choose from.
Turns out I loved all of it, which I'm still surprised about.
Can you tell this baby is teething?
Turns out teething Maisie likes to snuggle.
Papa's always up for the snuggles.


