Went Off Without a Hitch

Our trip to pick up Scarlet went off without a hitch!


Kevin gave me a fake shot of him hooking it up, but actually, he didn't have to do a thing. 
The UHAUL guy hooked it up, replaced some fuses, and we were on our way.



In all the years we've been going to Idaho, I have never gotten a picture of us in front of the Idaho sign until Friday. I always remember just as we pass it.


And if you've wondered what it feels like to be standing in Idaho and Utah at the same time, it's as great as you'd think it would be 😂😂😂.


So happy to see this house!
And the beautiful new flag my Aunt Jill and Uncle Craig had flying for us.


Sadly, the house has a bit of a mold infestation, so we masked up before going inside.


I got a bid from our friend to go up and tow it with his tow truck.
When I told Kevin I'd called him he was like, "Uh, you know who you're married to, right?"
He is literally, the tow master.
We didn't need a tow truck.
Kev went right to work.
He was in his element.



Janie is 13 1/2 and more than ready to get her learner permit, so she hopped in the car to help.



Kev got it loaded in no time!



Isn't she a BEAUT!!
I'm working on an epic Scarlett playlist for our canyon drives with the window down when Kloe May gets home.


The Dude Ranch was closed.
We love the place, but can't count on them.
So we headed over to The Pines, where their door is always open, except on Christmas.


Gracie gave her a good wash before dropping her off to the repair shop.


 I told the mechanic to glove up before going in.
Did I mention Scarlet was a mouse hotel?
Yep, which might be why no one else spoke for her.
After we pick her up from the repair shop, she's going straight to the detailer for a deep, deep, deep clean.
Can't wait to drive her!!

Popular Posts