Supposed to be Camping and Fishing

Lilly missed school Monday and Tuesday with a stomach ache that wouldn't quit.


I don't think she minded though as she caught up on some of her shows, played Rumikub with her mama, played Roblox and then read her book to earn more money for Roblox.


We got to connect with Sister Mac who only has three months left!
This girl has put her heart and soul into her mission.
So proud of her.


Went to Gracie's choir concert.
T, her choir teacher, picks the best gospel music!


A few of Gracie's fans came.



Emmy bought a “What to feed your baby so she isn't a picky eater”, course.
She's tried more foods in the last couple months than her grandma Becky has in her last 50 years.


I have a thing for straws.
I drink about 4 green smoothie's a week and I like them with a particular straw size.
When I saw Sam's Club had them in bulk I ordered them online, thinking the box was the size of a large shoe box.


When it showed up on my porch it was the size of 8 shoe boxes.
If we have a straw shortage you all know who to call.


I found these notes Stella Jane took during home church while she was here.
We listened to Elder Uchtdorf's talk, Daily Restoration and these are all the notes she took.
She's the cutest.


Next Friday Kev and I celebrate 29 years of marriage.
29 years!
We are supposed to be camping and fishing at Sand Hollow to celebrate but the weather went from 60's to 40's and windy so we cancelled.
Such a bummer and Kevin spent hours getting his pontoons, trailer, fishing and camping stuff ready.
So, we are improvising with some celebrating today and hopefully we can reschedule when the weather cooperates.




 

Popular Posts