Entertainment AND Great Lessons

So much for 60 degree weather.
Woke up to this yesterday...


Not a fan of the snow my friends. 
Not a fan. 
I'll take snow in December and then I'm happy to leave it the other 11 months.


So much goodness on the Sabbath yesterday!
One of the highlights was going to mission prep for the first time since 2020 to hear Ally talk about her mission.
She was one of my girls and it was so fun to hear about some of her experiences.
Ally was called to Tahiti and ended up in Arizona and had such a great mission.


I got to teach my Sunday school kids.
I love them.
We had such a great heart to heart about looking to the Lord to teach them about who they are. Some of the mists of darkness they face is the mind of the world trying to confuse them. I encouraged them to keep looking up for validation from the Lord.
I am loving studying and teaching the Old Testament. So much drama in Abraham, Isaac and Jacob's families!
Entertainment AND great lessons to be learned.
I stood in fast and testimony meeting and testified of Jesus and our living prophet, President Nelson, and the blessings that have come into my life from following his counsel. 
We fasted for family members who have health challenges and a friend who has lost almost everything.
All the Utah babies came for Sunday dinner.
Lilly and I got in a couple rounds of Rumikub.
I snuggled up to Kev on the couch and we talked to Gracie while she did the dishes and listened to her Jesus playlist.
Gracie and I discussed the possibility of a Jesus music festival concert for her Senior trip.  We are both dying to go to one! Then she gave me a bunch more songs to add to my I 💗 Jesus playlist.
Grateful for another great week and the new one ahead.



 

Popular Posts