Calling All Control Enthusiasts!


Hello my friends!

I am busy doing some testing for my course. As I narrow down the age range of women I plan to target with my Facebook ads, I'm asking a wide variety of women to take a peek at my course for some feedback and wondered if any of you would like to join me?

Here's what it looks like:

You'll receive a login link to my course membership site where you'll find the Welcome and Intro video. Based on what women are saying, it's helpful and entertaining 😊.  A week later you'll get an email with a link for Lesson 1 and then the following week there will be a link for lesson 2. All three video lessons are only about 30 minutes. After each video, I'll send you a few short questions. You can opt out at any time during the process.

The principles I teach apply to anyone who has some control enthusiasm, so you don't need to be married to participate.

If you're interested, email me at kevandbeck93@yahoo.com.

Not sure if you're a Control Enthusiast? Take the quiz in the side bar 😉.

Happy Cactus Dropping 😄

Becky

Popular Posts