The Frequent Flasher

I'm told I look like Elaine...


What do you think?
If any of my children tell you I dance like Elaine.
Don't believe them.


I've been thinking a lot about a word in my patriarchal blessing.
Keen
The Lord HAS blessed me with a keen mind--except for when my mind gets foggy from too much sugar.
If I get an idea in my head, I get so eager and excited I want it done yesterday!
It just so happens that determined and consistent are my words for 2022.
And I was extra excited to start coaching for The Creation Coach school this week!
Last month Brooke hired 12 coaches to lead her new certifiers in accountability groups.
It's just a tiny little part-time gig, and the best part--
my sister Natalie is in my group!


Natalie is my sister who made us each a Papa Tom quilt 💙


Remember how I turned 50 in December?
Well, I kid you not, the day I turned 50 the hot flashes started coming and they haven't stopped.
I am now a frequent flyer AND a frequent flasher.
Google says the flashing can last 6 months, or up to 10 years.
Ugh.
I will say, Google's advice for wearing layers you can take on and off has been VERY helpful.


Comments

Popular Posts