That's How I Feel About Jax

Guess who has a 28 year old?!

This Jackson of ours is such an amazing human! I had no idea on President's Day 1994 at 9:41am, how much that tiny baby would bless my life. I could not have asked for a better first born and I couldn't be prouder of him. It's weird how you try your best to be a good parent and set a good example and then your kids turn around and become pretty great examples for you to follow. That's how I feel about Jax. So grateful he's my son. Wish I could be there to celebrate today!!

Go HERE to read about the birth of our Jackson 28 years ago today!

We celebrate 2 other birthdays in February and last night we celebrated Jenna and Lilly. I texted Jenna asking what she'd like for her birthday dinner and dessert--Dutch babies and Heath Cake. Then I asked Lilly what she wanted for her birthday dinner--Dutch babies and Heath Cake.


My favorite thing mentioned in the favorite things about Jenna was Dakota telling us how much he loves that Jenna has become a football fan recently and plays Madden with him. That is true love right there.


My favorite thing that was said about Lilly (I can't remember who said it) was that she doesn't need anyone to tell her how great she is because she already knows.


We threw Garren in the mix since we forgot to pull out the candles for him last month.


And they all did the hand swipe instead of blowing them out.


Happy Happy Birthday to Jax, Jenna and Lilly!
Love you all so much 😘

Popular Posts