Peace Out

Peace-out February 2022!


It was a great month filled with so much love!
Gracie is especially sad to say goodbye...


Actually, her sadness comes from realizing, half way through her in-n-out burger, she'd been eating the wrapper along with each bite.
That's what happens when you grab dinner on your way home from work at 10 o'clock at night :(


Sister Mac sent me this pic on Valentines Day after going to the best donut place in the world.


It's always a good month when I get to love on my Arizona babies.


And I forgot to mention, Miss Lilly tried out for the Drama Club at the Jr High. 
(YES SHE'LL START JR HIGH IN THE FALL 😢) 
All my girls have been in the Beck Drama Club at one time or another, Kev and I are good at producing Drama Queens. 
Lilly had to try out for this one and she made it!!  Way to go Lilly!

Popular Posts