It Needed to Happen

Estabon stopped by for a haircut and lunch last Friday.


He shared his Buffalo Wild Wings with Janie--she'd never tried them.
I think she's a fan.


Janie's parents finally got their acts together and gave her the birds and the bees talk that night.
She wasn't thrilled about it, but we all knew it needed to happen.
Dinner at pizza pie was supposed to lighten the blow.
Except the line was way out the door and we were having no part of that.
So we filled her in on all the deets while we drove to Arby's, and yes, she was that hungry.
And she was very glad to have it over with.
I was glad Kevin did most of the talking.
He warned me I would need to say more, since he always has the most to say, but once he started he just kept talking.
6 down, 1 more b&b talk to go.
I'm actually a little excited to have this conversation with Lilly.
Knowing her, she's already got it all figured out.


Random question: Have you seen the Chick fit A minions?
They crack me up.

 

Popular Posts