Trash BINGO

I still need to catch up on a few holiday posts.
We had our Sollis Christmas party the day after Christmas.
Rick and Mindy hosted at their Code Ninja Sandy store and it was the perfect set-up.






Every single member of the Utah dwellers came!




Megan headed up a new tradition we all like to call Trash BINGO.


It's kind of like a cross between BINGO and a white elephant exchange.
Everyone brought all the things they wanted to regift or get rid of.
Saved me a trip to the DI.


Scratch that.
I still need to make a trip to the DI with all the new junk stuff we came home with.



I borrowed Meg my BINGO cards.
Got them on Amazon.
They are great!


Rick takes his BINGO very seriously.



Dakota was quick to pick up the recorder so he could play love songs for Jenna.


Mama Jan gave us all an extra gift from Papa Tom.


I'm keeping this one up all year.


And Garren wore his favorite shirt.




 

Popular Posts