The Tail of Two Mice

I know you're all dying for an update on the rat.
We have not seen him since I saw him for the second time in the garage.
What I did see however Monday morning was a mouse!! 
I heard it behind the fridge and then it ran under the dishwasher.


That was it!!
I told Kevin to go pick up more amo.
I told him to buy all of it, no matter the cost.


We placed a variety of traps in and outside the house.


By the next morning we had ourselves a mouse.
It may or may not have still been squeaking.
The good news is, I don't think we had a rat in the walls.
I think it was actually a mouse under the cabinets.
That's what I'm telling myself, anyway.


If you're wondering what colors the kitchen used to be, check behind the oven.
That blue was a huge mistake, which is why it only lasted a few days.


Here's more good news, under the stove and behind the fridge got a good cleaning.
I remembered spilling chia seeds by the stove last year.
I guess I missed a few.


A couple days later we found this tiny guy in the garage.


I came out later and it was gone.
I figured Kevin threw it away, so I put a new trap in the same place.
Turns out, he did not throw it away.
Later, when Kevin saw the trap minus the mouse he thought it had miraculously came back alive and worked itself free.
After further investigation he found the trap with the mouse partially eaten around the corner of the bookshelf.
Rats.
It would seem we still have one.

Comments

Popular Posts