New Year's Eve with Spidy

This should be the last holiday post.


Surprises me every year when Facebook is the first to announce my dad's birthday.


We had a lazy day.
The Donaldson's came over for an early Papa Murphy's dinner.
We all shared our favorite memory of Papa Tom.
And did some puzzling.


We finished our Spidy marathon.
Even though Janie doesn't dress up as spidy anymore, she's still a big fan and remembers more about the past Spidys than the rest of us. It's pretty impressive.


After dinner Kevin went to work the Jazz game, Gracie went to hang out with a friend, Janie had a friend over and Lilly played Roblox with her friend. Em and Garren went home early to put Maisie to bed, so I was on my own.  Did some reading, worked on my sales page, more reading.
Sadly, I did not get the domain I wanted, but I still have a chance. The domain is unavailable for 45 days after it expires. If the old owner doesn't renew, then I'll have a shot at it.

 

Popular Posts