Creation Coach Certification - Now Enrolling!
My coach, Brooke Snow, is opening her Creation Coach Certification program for 2022!
One of the things I love most about this program is how Brooke teaches the daily fundamentals...
Eat, Move, Breathe, Sleep, Be Present, Be Prosperous, Be Grateful, Be Joyful
She approaches each one from a scientific and gospel centered perspective and teaches principles that can be applied to anyone's situation including all the tools to be successful.
I've always embraced daily habits and seen the benefits, but the methods and tools Brooke teaches to create new healthy habits have been life changing and I am so grateful!
I especially love her emphasis on meditative prayer and bringing the Savior into the details of what we want to create in our daily lives.
When I signed up I didn't plan on starting a coaching business. This program is for anyone wanting to up-level how they use their agency and the enabling power of Christ's Atonement to create more in their life of what really matters.
Click HERE for more information and feel free to contact me if you have questions!
Doors close Friday January 28th

