Certified
I keep forgetting to document my Creation Coach graduation.
In November I graduated from Brooke Snow's Creation Coach School.
Me and my friend Cathi (Cathi's on the far left with Brooke in the middle) went through the program together and it was one of the best things I've ever done.
I'd taken a meditation course from Brooke and I loved her podcasts, so I signed up for her coaching program. I thought it would be fun and I wanted to learn more from her.
It was fun and I learned more about myself and my Savior than I knew I could in a year's time.
Brooke spoiled us with an all day event.
This was the largest, most beautiful charcuterie board I've ever seen.
I am so grateful for the year I've spent learning about the Law of Creation and the power of the fundamentals in my life and as I continue to work with Brooke I'm excited for what's ahead!




