Magical

We got the party started at about 7:40am.


I think they were definitely most excited about the books in their stockings.
I've been making more of an effort to encourage them to read--reading is so much more fun than scrolling.
Lilly hasn't always loved to read, but I think I found the magic formula.
For every hour she reads she gets $1 in Roblox $$.
Don't judge me.


Miss Maisie Jane has got the hang of opening gifts...




We had the Beck family Christmas breakfast at our house this year.
We divided and conquered.
Em and I were on potato duty.


Papa Kev -- sausage and ham duty.


And Garren took care of the toast.


Kevin's family brought the rest and it was a Christmas feast.
We were all sad when it was over.


We gathered in the basement for more seats and more gifts.
I'll post Christmas 2.0 when I get Steve's pictures.


We all got to talk to Sister Beck.
She was out of groceries last week and so she ate what was left in the cupboard.
She assumed these would be gross, which is why they were left in the cupboard.
Turns out she loved them and encourages everyone to try them.



Technology is so magical.



And Christmas was magical for these two little scooter riders...


My favorite part of the day was watching the video of the boys coming down the stairs Christmas morning and Beau saying, "I hope the Grinch didn't steal our Christmas"!

Comments

Popular Posts