Life is SO Much Better with Jesus
We started off our Christmas season with our favorite Jesus series last week.
If you struggle to learn about Christ through the scriptures, watch The Chosen.
They do such a great job of portraying Jesus.
Just download The Chosen App.
You may need to watch the first episode twice if you're slow to follow story lines like me, but the second time's the charm. Promise.
Life is SO much better with Jesus.
My new favorite name of Jesus Christ.
We aren't sure when the re-build will begin for the Provo Temple, so we made sure to get Janie there before it closes.
Me and Lilly waited in the truck.
After she came-to we talked about some of the blessings of the temple.
It will be another year before she can go.
We started off the Christmas season in seminary with a lot of Jesus and a little trivia--a bribe to get the kids to seminary on time.
Everyone who comes on time gets a shot at winning the trivia prize.
We are getting ready to wrap up The Doctrine and Covenants study in seminary.
Isn't it interesting that the very thing that matters most to the Lord also matters most to them.
(That would be FAMILY)
Shorty's also matter very much to 4th period.
I had to have them explain to me what that meant.
The kids filled out round two of their evaluations.
I'm not sure how much they've learned (we'll find out when they take the assessment next week) but they still know I love them and I'm trying to bring them to Jesus.
Maybe the highlight of the semester was when I walked back into 4th period after the evaluations and they gave me a standing ovation.
It had been one of those days, so I almost started to cry, and then I KIT and gave them all a big air hug.
Seriously, they are the best!
I should find out in the next few weeks if I'll be hired, fired, continue student teaching, or student teach in the Institute program next semester.
I've been in Arizona this week helping Jax and Aubrey.
Jax had knee surgery last week.
A knee surgery, two busy boys and a newborn is a lot, so hopefully I've lifted the burden a bit.
These are times when I wish we lived closer.
Actually there are tons of times when I wish we lived closer.

