I'm 50!

 Guess what guys?


TODAY I'M 50!


Yep, it's true.
Lilly doesn't believe it.
She says I totally look like I'm in my 30's.
And that's why she's my favorite.

But alas, I really am 50 and here's the proof...


My true hair color is forever gone.
I just keep getting grayer every day.


The wrinkles keep coming and there's not a thing I can do about them.


My teeth are going bad.
Lost one altogether :(

But, I'm realizing 50 does have its perks.
I can wear a fanny pack every day and no one thinks I'm weird...


I can pretty much wear whatever I want and I get a free pass...cuz I'm 50!





Life gets simpler at 50.
It's the little things, like Costco size post-it notes, that really make me happy.


And I keep getting more and more cute little people that I didn't have to birth and that don't keep me up at night.



And in all my 50 years I've had a good amount of crazy going on in my head, which I'm finally getting a handle on.
I'm definitely older and wiser.


And even though I've probably past the half-way mark of my human time on this earth, I absolutely believe the best is yet to come!


Sally’s 50 too…


Popular Posts