Helping My Babies

Jackson had knee surgery two weeks ago.
Aubrey's mama was able to be there to help for a few days, but when she went home Saturday I couldn't shake the feeling they still needed help.
So Sunday morning I found subs for my classes, booked a flight and flew into Mesa on Monday.


I am so grateful I went.
Aubrey is a super mom but two busy boys, a newborn and a husband recovering from knee surgery is too much.


This little guy is a bit fussy and still trying to figure things out. 
Such a sweetheart.

These two are so fun and full of energy!


Aubrey and I tag teamed taking care of the boys.
December is a busy month for Taurum Retirement Partners. 
Jax had clients to meet with four days after surgery, so Aubrey took him to and from work every day and got him situated with meds, his leg elevated and ice packs.


I loved every minute of being with these boys.






Loved being with their parents too.
Jax did what he could to help.
Poor guy.
He is a huge help with the boys, but you can't do much when you're on crutches.


We watched The Grinch twice.
Read Christmas books.


Busted our moves...


Took some selfies...


Nap:30 for Logan...


Watched some more Christmas shows...
Cracks me up how Logan loves to be a front row Joe...


Attempted to play a game, that turned into a wrestling match...


Went shopping...


Saw some Christmas lights...



Beau joined me for my morning gospel study.
We learned about patience.
Something his parents are having to have a whole bunch of these days.


Played super heros...



Cleaned the house...


Did my best to wear them right out :)


I had to fly home Friday. 
Thursday night I was so unsettled about leaving. 
They still needed help, so I prayed for the Lord to send some.
By Friday morning I'd coordinated with Megan to fly in on Sunday for a few days.
She is really blessed with a flexible work schedule and so happy to help.
The Arizona Becks love Aunt Meggie 💗!


These boys are the best!



Say a prayer that their loads will be lightened when Aunt Meggie leaves today.

 

Popular Posts