Fuuuuuuun!

One of Emmy's work perks is she gets lower bowl tickets to several Jazz games each season.
And for some of those games she also gets tickets to the Toyota Club for dinner.
During my birthday week she took Kev and I to a game and dinner at the TC.


I was too busy eating to take photos of the Toyota Club experience but it was fuuuuun!
And at half time they bring out all the desserts.
More fuuuuun!


Baby girl loves watching all the things.
So much to see.
Halfway through the game she started getting tired and instead of getting fussy, she'd just bury her head in our chests.
Such a sweetie.




Thanks Em and Garren for such a fun night!


We are celebrating Papa Tom’s Birthday 🥳  and New Year's Eve today.
I usually pass out way before midnight but tonight I am on a mission.
At 12:01am the domain name I want becomes available and I will do my best to get it!
Wish me luck!


 

Popular Posts