A Whirlwind
It was a whirlwind of a weekend!
I flew into Provo from Mesa Friday at 4:30.
I rushed home and Kevin and I headed downtown to see Jim Gaffagan.
Loved Jim and loved Ted Alexandro, his opening act.
Such a fun night!
Saturday morning I get these pics and a text from Emmy about Miss Maisie sleeping in her bed all night!
7 hours!
This is the first night everyone slept in their own beds, all night long, since Maisie was born!
There aren't many things better than when those babies figure their nights out.
Our girl Kara celebrated 20 years of living Saturday!!
Love her so much and so proud of her!!
We had our Christmas visit to Malad and Kevin Jr's grave, which will get a post of its own. Then we came home and got ready for our neighborhood Christmas party.
We went with the pizza food truck again this year and it was a hit!
We ordered cookies from The Local Cookie Company.
It's run by a family who used to bake cookies for charity and now they've recently opened a business.
I hope they franchise!
They are so good!
Check them out HERE.
Yesterday my Kevin was released as Bishop.
He shared a final testimony and then I was asked to share as well.
I love our ward family so much.
They've supported us in so many ways over the years, including helping raise our kids.
I shared the thing I've learned most about Jesus during Kevin's service is how much He loves and knows every one of us. I've seen Christ in the details of so many lives, including my own and our family's.
So grateful for Him.

