A Few Holiday Highlights
A few holiday highlights...
Gracie's Christmas choir concert was so great!
Her Grace's women's choir sang Breath of Heaven.
I cried.
And maybe sang along, really soft, so as not to ruin it.
So beautiful.
Her concert choir sang Emanuel.
Might have cried in that one too.
Oh Holy Night was so great, and of course don't we all love a good Hallelujah chorus?
Where's Gracie?...
Last Tuesday Kevin had a church meeting and Janie and Gracie were with the youth at the temple, so Lilly and I went to see the zoo lights. Neither of us had ever been.
It was rainy and cold, but we had a great time.
You don't go to the zoo lights to see the animals, but we did get a peek at an elephant (a real one) and two seals.
Santa was there so I asked if Lilly wanted a picture with him. She looked at me like I was nuts and said, "That's creepy, sitting on an old man's lap who I don't know".
I pointed out that he was standing and no one was sitting on his lap.
Still, she was out.
As soon as we got home the snow started to fly and by morning we were snowed in.
All of our schools got cancelled and the unexpected day off was pretty great!!
Friday we had a fun night at the Forgotten Carols.
And then Saturday we nose-bled it at the Jazz game.
Gracie, Janie and Lilly had never been to a Jazz game.
How does that even happen when your grandpa, dad and brother do the stats and your sister does their accounting.
I don't even know.
They all loved it and I especially loved the people watching--so many awesome ugly Christmas sweaters happening.

