Our Halloween Weekend
We had a weekend of Halloween fun!
Woody, Bo Peep and this cute little lamb joined us for our Halloween dinner!
A little Halloween BINGO...
I got to attend the Halloween church meeting (which is no different from the usual weekly church meeting) with Esty and Jenna, since one of my favorite future missionaries had his farewell in their ward yesterday.
Trunk-or-treating on Saturday...
One of Janie's teachers told the class to dress up as a Greek Mythology character on Friday.
Jane's went with Hypnos, the God of Sleep......zzzzzz
Friday afternoon me and the girls took a little trip downtown to get our vaccines.
We'd planned to do it at the Walgreens on Saturday, but Kev heard they were giving out free Jazz tickets with your vaccine Friday, so we changed our plans.
I hadn't planned to get vaccinated since I got the Rona last winter.
But I trust the prophet, and he strongly urged us to do it.
The girls decided they would do it too.
It took us a couple months to get our act together, but we finally got it.

