One More Halloween Post
I have a couple more Halloween parties I should document!
Lilly invited me to go to her Activity Days Halloween party.
Eating spaghetti with an ice cream scoop was a first for me.
I should also document that after the party we hustled over to the High School for Gracie's Fall concert.
She sings with the Grace's women's choir and the concert choir. Singing is the highlight of her school day and she's pretty good at it!
I should mention, this is Melanie, Gracie and Janie's young women's president.
She is the best!
So good to my girls and they love her!
I also went to my friend Cathi's Witches Party last week.
My college Bestie, Shelley, was also going so we had Shelley's daughter Abbie give us a little witch makeover.
Thanks Abbie!
If Cathi were going to be the queen of something, it would definitely be Halloween!
She's a little obsessed with all things Halloween.
How 'bout that spread!
It was all as good as it looks!





