Cinderella

Gracie had a dream she got to try on my wedding dress.
Gracie has a thing with dreams.
She'll dream something one night, and the next day or within a few days it happens.
Kinda cool, kinda creepy.


I went ahead and made this dream come true and let her unpack the dress for the first time since I'd worn it.
Look at the joy on her face.


We both agreed she should have been Cinderella for Halloween...



Fun fact: This was not the dress I'd originally planned to buy.
Mama Jan and I went to the store to buy a different one I'd picked out and mom happened to see this one on clearance for $300.
She showed it to me and I wasn't interested.
She asked me to please just try it on, so I did.
It was different, but I loved it and we made the switch.


I'm taking the rest of the week off for Thanksgiving!
Be back next week :)

 

Comments

Popular Posts