Hard to Watch

Had some quality time with my girls last week at the temple.
The young women needed an extra leader and a bus driver, so I was their girl.
They brought art supplies to do some painting.
It was such a peaceful night--until the sprinklers turned on.


A few days ago Lilly and I went to Lacey for hair make-overs.
On our way up to Lacey's porch I tripped, almost caught myself, then tripped again and went down hard on my knees.
Lilly saw the whole thing and after she asked if I was all right she says, "Wow, that was hard to watch".  My girl always says exactly what she thinks.
It cracks me up.


A few things to remember from my last few seminary lessons...
My nephew Coy teaching the kids about gaining a testimony of the Book of Mormon for themselves.
Getting 6 new students in one day and totally rolling with it.
I am SO proud of myself for not freaking out.
Talking to the kids about how the Lord will speak to them directly in their patriarchal blessings and in General Conference through His prophets and apostles.
I got a sense that a lot of them may not watch Conference.
I hope they won't lose the General Conference worksheet Sister Beck gave them and that they'll watch at least one session.
I did have one student tell me General Conference is a holiday at his house too.
Can't wait for an entire weekend filled with Jesus!

Join us HERE!


More Jesus artwork from Janie...


We've had a fun week in Disneyland!
I'll blog about that next week.

 

Popular Posts