Google It

 One more seminary gem...


Our discussion about all the good things the gospel of Jesus Christ brings to our lives.
And how about the sunrise He created for me this week--not filtered, at all...

A couple highlights from the week...Janie introducing Kloe to the atomitone. It's kind of like a playing a tone deaf recorder.  Google it.


The girls had a very fun Halloween recital last night!


Lilly played an original song by Lilly.
She told me she hadn't planned for it to be a Halloween song, but it really did sound like someone running through a haunted forest!



Janie played Corpse Bride.
We've loved hearing the spooky music coming from her room all month!




Last Summer their amazing teacher, Ann, moved to another city.
The girls were devastated.
They loved Ann so much, she was like another grandma to them.
When I took Lilly to her first lesson with their new teacher I asked her if she was excited.  Her response, "NO! I don't even like piano, I only liked Ann!"
But when I picked her up after her first lesson with Karoun she was all smiles and said, "I like her, she's cool"
So proud of my little ladies!

PS - My friend is selling her house if you're looking to move to Taylorsville!
Fun fact! It's the same house I took piano lessons from when I was a kid!
Check it out...


Popular Posts