Disney - Day 4 & 5
Early Thursday morning I get a text from these 3 babies...
If you're new here, you may not know that when the Beck's go on vacation, they don't go on vacation from the Lord. Since the Newport Beach Temple is right next to the John Wayne airport, I scheduled baptisms for the dead for Janie and Lyla.
It was extra special because it was Lyla's first time doing baptisms!
As much fun as we were having in Disneyland, it was nice to get out of the noise and have an hour or so of peace in the Lord's temple.
Afterward we picked up the travelers and were in the park by 10:30.
These two had to do some adulting between rides.
Dakota had a couple of business calls and Jenna had to take a test Friday afternoon.
Dakota quizzed her while they waited in line.
Me and my niece Lexi did some bonding.
She is such a good little traveler.
Can we talk about how Aubrey gets the mom of the year award, taking her boys to Disneyland 8 months pregnant! She was every woman. I will also always remember how we bonded over the pumpkin cheesecake funnel cake while people watching in Star Wars land.
We were too focused on the ice cream smothered funnel cake to take any pictures, but it was truly magical.
Watching grown adults dressed in Star Wars costumes having a photo shoot--priceless.
Thank goodness Lilly won't be getting a drivers license any time soon.
Driving with her was rough.
Our last day was spent in California Adventure Park.
We missed Papa Kev, Kloe and Emmy's family.
Maybe next time.
And yes, I keep my arms up the entire ride...
More studying...
Beau was pretty brave to go on the big rides, but none of us thought he'd agree to go on Guardian's.
Then he saw Janie with a big sucker and he wanted one.
His Dad told him he'd get him one if he went on Guardian's.
It was a no brainer, Beau wanted that sucker.
And he rode it like a champ.
Our last day was the best day as far as crowds went.
Most of the rides had a short wait and we were able to go on as many rides as we wanted, as many times as we wanted.
So great to be with my babies!
So fun to eat all the Disney treats.
And I had the best people watching experience of my life!!
I'd go back just for the people watching.
Thanks so much Bobby for inviting us to come along on your trip!!
The End.
Just kidding.
Here's a few pictures from one of the husband's happiest places on earth.
While we were in California, he was in the mountains of La Sal on the muzzleloader hunt.
I don't like that he goes by himself, but he's good to check in with me a couple times a day.
One night and day I didn't hear from him.
I was ready to ban him from ever going alone again.
Turns out the weather was bad and it effected his cell service.
Such a relief to finally hear from him.


