Such a Pretty Mama!

While Aubrey and the boys were here in July she did a maternity shoot with Megan up Big Cottonwood Canyon.


Such a pretty mama!

Aubrey is an amazing boy mom and number 3 is so lucky to join this family!



I love that she has these pictures.
I don't remember maternity photos being a thing when I was having babies.
I would have loved to have them, especially with Baby Kevin.


Getting two busy boys to look at the camera was near impossible, but Aunt Meggie still managed to get some really great shots.



I can't stand how cute he is!
And he is VERY good at saying "cheeeeeeeese".


Beau is great with the "cheeeeeese" too.
He is excited for another brother.




Gracie and I went along for support.



If you're looking for a great photographer you can visit Megan on instagram
@megansollisphoto and message her for pricing!


 

Popular Posts