Been Blessing our Family for 17 Years!!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our Gracie girl!!
She's been blessing our family for 17 years!!
I love this girl of mine so much!
She is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside.
She's always been so easy going and user friendly that I think she might sometimes get lost in the shuffle in a house with so many humans. But I hope she knows how much I love and look up to her. Her faith is strong and anchored in her Savior and she's always looking for ways to share Jesus with others.
The birthday girl loves pretzels...
And, of course, Jesus...
She loves the outdoors...
And is a HUGE fan of country music...
She is so good to help me, especially when driving or art work is involved...
She loves adventures and finding meaning in the little things...
She works SO HARD in school and Tennis.
She is an amazing predult and I'm SO SO PROUD of her!!
Love you Gracie girl!
Looking forward to celebrating with Bagels, Texas Roadhouse rolls and Heath Cake!
Happy 17th xoxo!


