She Took it All in Stride

I survived week 2!
I think I'm partial to teaching the 2 day weeks.
My brain feels extra fried after 3 days of classes.
I'm assuming it will get easier.


I bonded with Estabon this week.
His new internship/job is practically just down the street, so meeting for lunch is slick!


For the first time in Lilly's 10+ years she decided to start wearing messy buns this week.
I've tried and tried to get her to wear them.  
She has the perfect hair for buns, just like Kloe.


I heard from my other Sister Missionary this week.
Kara's time is flying by.
She's almost half way through the mish!


My only regret about Kloe and Kara's missions is that they'll never get to be companions.
Can you even imagine the fun those two would have?



Mama Jan got to meet Maisie Tuesday!


Maisie was pretty sad to hear about Mama Jan getting the Covid.
She was out of commission for a while.


Today Janie and her Mama are celebrating Ladies Day!!
She wants to go to a movie, get Chick-fil-A and manicures.
I think Janie has been my only daughter excited for her day to come.
She took it all in stride.
Unlike her mother, who at the very young age of 11, thought her life had come to an end.
 

Popular Posts