Just Like Papa Does

We started our weekend worshipping in our temple.
It is so good to be back.
In one of our seminary lessons last week we talked about the names we share with Christ.  While Christ is "The great I Am", we also share his name, "I am" each time we speak of ourselves with respect and in the positive.  The class came up with lots of examples of who they are...
I am kind
I am smart
I am loyal
I am a good friend
I am patient
I am good
Every time we refer to ourselves in the positive it's an opportunity to connect with Jesus and share his name.
As soon as I sat down in the chapel I had the thought, "I am His".
I am grateful every day I can turn to Christ to help me make sense of this crazy world.

The girls went to the car show Saturday with their buddies.  They have the best friends and I'm so grateful for their mom, Bettyna, who coordinates so many fun adventures!




Beau Bear did some fishing over the weekend.
He insisted his dad get some worms, just like Papa does.


We wrapped up the weekend with a Bishop's night with the older youth in the ward.
They are all so great!


 

Comments

Popular Posts