Even as I AM

Miss Maisie is putting on the pounds!

 

She's up to around 6 1/2!

She doesn't hardly ever puke. Until she does...

Janie requested Indian food for our pre-back-to-school back-to-school dinner.  She tried some at her friend's house and loved it.  If I want my kids to like something new, I just send them to their friend's house or on a mission.


Gracie and Lilly weren't into it.  
Should have sent them to the friend's house.


Last night Jenna and Dakota got to meet Maisie Jane.
She's everyone's favorite.


Garren was wondering about our brick wall being some good training for climbing El Capitan like the Free Solo guy.

Not as easy as it looks.


We had our back-to-school dinner last night.  Gracie chose our theme and painted these beautiful bookmarks.


Kevin gave us all Father's (and Husband's) Blessings for the new school year.
Mom and Gracie made an Apple Bottom Jeans Tic Tok.
Then Janie and Lilly popped some melatonin, and we called it a night.
I think everyone is pretty excited.
I reviewed my Patriarchal blessing Saturday.
In it I'm told the Lord has "a great work" for me to accomplish.
And then he proceeds, in detail, to tell me what he wants me to do in working with the youth.
It's exciting to look back over the years and see all the experiences and lessons he's blessed me with to enable me to do it.

Popular Posts