Drop the Cactus

If someone had told me last year at this time, that this year I'd be teaching Seminary and starting a coaching business I would have never believed them.
It's been a strange time.
I've had so much going on, but with lots of planning, delegating and multi-tasking, I've been blessed with the abilities and energy to get it all done.
AND still manage to watch a few episodes of Alias with Janers and Kevin each week.
Turns out, if I wait 13 years after watching a television series, it's as if I never watched it.


I finished up my free Drop the Cactus Mini Course yesterday--a precursor to my 6 month signature course.
It includes some insights and tools to help Control Enthusiasts let go of the need to control their husbands.
How 'bout that background! I'm all about the reminders.
I'm hoping to have it available to download next week.


If you're at all confused by what it means to be a Control Enthusiast, let me define it for you.

Control Enthusiast = Someone who is very enthusiastic about controlling themselves and the people around them.  They believe they know the best way to do things and assume it's their job to help their people be their best selves ;)


 If you're wondering why I use the term, "Drop the Cactus", I can thank Court (our therapist) for that.
He says you can either be miserable trying to hang on to that thing you can't control, or
 you can, "Drop the Cactus".

Popular Posts