Beck Family Jackson Hole Trip - 2021
Last Friday we packed up and headed to one of our favorite places with some of our favorite people.
I drove up with these two.
Jenna studied for a test and I entertained Estabon.
It's tradition for the grand kids to take turns driving in Papa Dave's car.
And now it's tradition for our grand kids to drive in Papa Kev's car.
When we arrived we had our traditional pizza dinner and got settled in.
Saturday morning we drove into Grand Teton National Park for breakfast by Jackson Lake.
The judge takes his toast making very seriously.
There was a lot of rain, but the weather cooperated when we needed it to.
Logan, like the rest of us, was a big fan of Grandma Linda's homemade bread.
It's fun watching my boy be a dad...
Later that day we had our Rook tournament.
Jackson dominated.
I think I was second loser.
Sunday morning during breakfast Dakota read to us...
It was a little scandalous.
After breakfast Steve took our family pictures.
We missed Sister Beck and the Donaldsons.
I don't have the photos yet, but here's a shot of the photographer.
After pictures we went back to the condo to listen to our sacrament meeting and then Jackson administered the sacrament.
The rest of the afternoon was pretty laid back.
Some played games, some napped, others sat around and talked.
And a few of us ate chocolates.
Each of our condos had welcome chocolates and somehow, me and Jenna ate all of them.
We shared a couple with Lilly and Estabon too.
They were the best chocolates I've ever tasted.
Turns out Lilly is a master marshmallow roaster.
Papa Dave taught Lilly how to play croquet and then she whooped on everyone...
Logan and Beau are so lucky to be able to spend time with their great grandparents.

