My Last Day

Yesterday was my last day as a Jordan River Temple worker.
I am going to miss working there and I'm really going to miss being able to spend time with my Rachael.  People like Rachael are one of the reasons why I love this church so much.  I get to meet and work with so many great people and Rach just has to be one of God's favorites.


I've met with the Corner Canyon teachers a couple of times this month and I already feel at home there.
Yesterday when we met we talked Jesus for two hours.
I seriously can't believe that's my job.
I am getting my first day and first week of school lesson plans ready and it is so much fun...aaaaaand a little scary, but mostly fun.


Baby girl weighs 5.7!
Dr says she has a little heart murmur, but she should grow out of it.




Comments

Popular Posts