Bedtime Stories

When I was looking for one of my old journals I came across one I kept for Jackson when he was little.
I remembered starting one for him, but I thought I only stuck with it for a few months.
Turns out, I wrote for about four years!
I also kept a journal for Emmy - Four pages worth.
And then it stopped after Dakota's one page.
I'm tellin' ya, three kids really did me in!
And then I recovered, as you all know, and had several more.


I decided to hop on Marco Polo and read to Jackson and Aubrey, Jackson's very own bedtime stories.
It's been great.




It's also been a little weird to think about the days as a brand new mom and now my baby boy is 27 and has two going on three baby boys of his own.


It would have been helpful to have remembered I had all this journaling when I blogged these years of the past.
Speaking of blogging the past--I am almost done with my goal!
I've only got a year or two left and then I'm caught up!
It's been a little frustrating not to have pictures of some of the big stuff that's gone on over the years.  I finally set the bar at B- work and I've been getting so much done both with the past posts and some other projects in the works!

Popular Posts