Visiting the Seattle Cousins

Meg and I and the few kids we still have at home spent some time with my sister Natalie and her family last week!


We had a 5 hour layover in Phoenix.  Plenty of time to meet up with my favorite Arizona kids for lunch.


5 hours is a lot of time, so we also went for some italian ice at Joe's.


Everyone loved Joe's and the girls made me promise I'd take them back next time we visit.





Can you even believe I have a 27 year old?
I am so dang proud of him!


We said our goodbye's and it was back to the airport.


Meg worked her magic while we waited.
The Phoenix airport is far more efficient than our new Salt Lake airport.
Better put on your walking shoes and plan for extra time if you're flying out of Salt Lake.


We landed in Seattle, way past our bedtime.



When we arrived at Natalie's she broke out all the midnight snacks.
I think it was around 3am Utah time when everyone finally went to bed.


The kids hadn't seen most of their Seattle cousins since my dad's funeral 2 1/2 years ago.


Natalie's dog, Jensen, LOVES Megan and was so happy to see her.


We had home church the next day.
Look at all those girls!
Natalie and Danial also have five girls!
Their two boys are out numbered.


Sad news for Lilly, our dog whisperer.
Jensen did not like Lilly.
He'd growl every time she went near him.
Turns out, he's not a fan of kids.  Natalie's two youngest have been a little rough with him, so he prefers adults.
Lilly was pretty devastated.
Uncle Danial tried to help her cause, but Jensen wasn't having it.


He can't get enough of Megan.

Popular Posts