Bye June
Hello July!!
But before I leave June behind, I need to mention a few more things I missed...
Zae returned home from her mission!!
I met Zae when I was a brand new Stake Young Women's president. I taught a lesson in her Young Women's class and we have been friends ever since. She and Rachael are cousins!
Zae went to Samoa, then home for a bit when Corona hit, was reassigned to Texas, then to Hawaii!
She packed a bunch of life experiences into 18 months.
I'm so proud of her!
When my Aubrey thinks of me on her trip to Seattle and sends me this :)
And lets talk about how I worked in some meditation time with my girl Sydney and her girl Chelsea.
(She'll always be Sydney to me :)
Hearing how excited Garren's cute Grandma Jane was when he and Emmy told her they were naming Maisie after her.
Shopping with my Janers--WHO IS NOW TALLER THAN HER MOM!!
Waiting in line for the infamous Cane's chicken.
I don't really like chicken much since I'm all about the plants now, but it was pretty good!
Not sure if I'd wait in line again though.
If you think Sister Beck's letters are funny--you should talk to her "in person" about the mission.
She cracks us up so hard!
We can't wait for Mondays.
Sister McElreath is surviving the Washington heat.
She attended her first rat funeral last month.
You just never know what experiences will come your way on a mission.
And then lets talk about how this guy gets the whipping cream out of the fridge, hands it to his mom and then makes the chshshshsh sound.
Can't wait to squeeze him and his brother later this month!

