What a Week

By Sunday night, I am wiped OUT


It's a day of rest for my brain, but the week really catches up with me.


Have I mentioned I'm the family airport Uber driver?
Yep, I am.
I think I've been here one to two times a week for the last two months dropping and picking up, mostly Megan, and a few of the others.


It was so good to be back.


I slipped this one in just because.
Look at that cute little neck roll tan.


This is happening.
I guess she's really going.
I'm in denial about it.
I thought it would feel easier since she's already gone away to college.
It doesn't.
And I don't know if Kevin will survive the separation.
He's waited on her hand and foot for the past 6 weeks.
He's a pretty great dad.


Fully vaccinated so France will (eventually) take her.


She and Kev chugged the Gatorade the night before and the day of and took Ibuprofin before they got the shot and had little to no reaction.


We took Kloe on her last date for 17ish months.
Hopefully our next date will be in a cute little cafe somewhere in Paris.


Monday morning she'll peace out.

Popular Posts