I’m Coming For You Florida

J'ai fini - He terminado w/ the MTC!

It’s true everyone, after the longest short 6 weeks, I am done with the MTC! I am thankful for all the things I learned during the last 6 weeks but I am super ready for the real thing now. My district and I are all going our separate ways. Some to Michigan, Arizona, Oregon, California, New Hampshire, and me to Florida :)  If you wanted to pray that our original assignments can eventually open up, and that the Elders can get their visas quickly, that would be super appreciated!

I leave the soonest out of everyone in my district. 6 am Monday morning šŸ˜¬ everyone else leaves the first or the second. They’re just chucking me into the field šŸ˜‚ 

I’m at that point where I’ll just randomly start crying on and off and just for a few seconds lol. So many feelings. I can’t believe it’s finally happening. 


On a lighter note, I was listening to the Beauty and the Beast soundtrack in French this week and let me tell ya. It is INSPIRING. I felt like I needed to get up and take action/do something… I don’t know what, but that’s how powerful it is šŸ˜‚ So far everything has sounded better in French so if you ever hear me speaking it, don’t get swept off your feet. It’s just part of the job. 


I collected my family member’s favorite mission pics + scriptures! I’m going to cherish these on my mission. It’s so special to me to have everyone’s different experiences/memories while I create some of my own as I have been starting my mission šŸ„°

Grandpa Dave - New Zealand 

Grandpa Tom - Italy

Dad - Oklahoma 

Uncle Steve - Chile

Grandma & Grandpa - Thai Ward 

Garren - Colombia

Dakota - Washington DC 

not pictured - Jackson - Brazil, Aubrey - Ukraine 

(If you have a favorite mission picture of you and an explanation/scripture, you can send them to me in Florida!! I seriously love having them!)


10502 Satellite Blvd Ste E

Orlando FL 32837-8479

United States


I’m not sure when you will hear from me next, it probably won’t be next Monday but maybe the one after that!! Thank you all for the support and love! 

I love all of you beaucoup, beaucoup! 


Au revoir et bonne chance cette semaine !  J'espĆØre que vous allez tous bien ❤️

  • Sœurmana Beck 


Pictures ~




I said goodbye to my mountains for a while ⛰ I'm really going to miss Utah, I love it here. 



France better watch out tho. I’m all vaxxed up and ready to convert when they let me in. 


Just wanted to give my bff Sister McElreath a shout out. Kara sent me the sweetest letter this week. It helped motivate me to finish out the mtc strong :) She is seriously the best missionary! I’m so glad we get to serve missions at the same time. I’ll mostly be in Orlando and Paris but a little part of me will also always be in Yaki, WA with her too ;) 




This picture makes me feel a thousand feelings. I know you all were really concerned but do not worry about the weight. I am suspiciously way under 50 lbs on all of them. 

God is good ;) brb getting emotional again. 



anotha one

Comments

Popular Posts