Gathered

Last Saturday a few of us gathered at my dad's grave.


He's been gone almost 2 1/2 years.
I don't know if having him gone will ever feel "normal" to any of us and I've decided that is such a good thing.  It's evidence of how present he was in all of our lives.  
The more I learn about the spirit world, the more I believe, aside from missing us, he's never been happier.
Papa Tom loved to be anxiously engaged in a good cause.


Mama Jan brought along her cleaning supplies.
His headstone really is beautiful.
I am so proud of how she's handled her loss with faith and grace.
She's a great example to me of choosing happy.
And how cute is she in those new glasses of hers!


Afterward Meg joined me and the girls for a movie night.
We all love Once I Was a Beehive :)
And can't wait for the second movie to come out!


Monday my supervisor at the Jordan River Temple called to see if I'd like to come back to work.
Are you kidding me?
Of course I'd like to come back.
So today I get to work in the Lord's house and I couldn't be more grateful.

Comments

Popular Posts