Candy For Days

We celebrated Kloe and dad's birthdays while Gracie was in the hospital.
Now we'll have three birthdays to celebrate in September!



My mom took care of a birthday party for our newest 3 year old!


Gracie was in the hospital about 10 days and we were all so ready to have her come home!
The kids were so excited to finally hold their sister.





By the time Gracie came home I felt like a million bucks.
I had ten nights of good sleep and only got up once a night to pump.
I remember one morning I was missing Gracie, but also missing having her inside me.  Is that weird?  I love having my babies here, but I always feel a little sad when I don't have them inside me any more.  I also can't deny that I've felt there's one more to add to our crew.
Our parents took care of the kids all those days so I could be with Gracie at the hospital.
Gracie came home from the hospital on a schedule, so I kept her on it and everything went so smoothly.


The kids have loved all the Halloween fun at home and at school.


Emmy had a couple of costumes going on...




They trunk-or-treated with Papa Tom, Mama Jan and Aunt Megan, and then trick-or-treated with Aunt Tam and Uncle Steve.


Candy for days and days and days.

Comments

Popular Posts