December part 1

Me and my girls!


Such little sweeties.
These sisters love each other so much!


After our Thanksgiving dinner with Kevin's family Mama Linda spoiled them with the cutest Christmas pjs to kick off the season.


We had our big Sollis family Christmas party.
Ham and crunchy potatoes are the tradition.
The cousins love getting together.


Kloe's face cracks me up.
No idea what she was so annoyed about.



We were all spoiled.





I took the kids to visit my Grandma Emmy.
It's hard to see her not doing well.
I've thought a lot about the advice she gave me when Jackson and Emmy were little.
"If you have to live on peanut butter and jelly for a while to make ends meet that's just fine, nobody needs to know about it."


Things are a little better with the business.
It's paying all its bills, which is a big blessing.

Comments

Popular Posts