She Sang

Gracie's year end choir concert was this week.
She has LOVED choir and was so excited for this concert!


The little stinker had a solo and didn't tell me!
She sang the first part of Cinderella's A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes.


And did so great!


It was such a fun concert!
Lilly sat next to me and sang almost every song.
She couldn't help herself.




Gracie's fan club...


Look who's taller than her grandma...


I win the prize for Gracie's biggest fan!
I loved the concert so much I went back the next night to watch her again.



She looks a little like a mini-me here, doesn't she.


So thankful the kids could go to school this past year.
Gracie has loved her sophomore year and has made so many great friends!


She has more choir plans for next year.
She'll be in Grace's and Concert Choir.


I'm trying not to freak out about her growing up.
She's already talking about a mission.
Thank goodness Kloe will be home before Gracie is old enough to go.
I can only handle one girl gone at a time.

Popular Posts