Blessing Gracie

We blessed Gracie in November.
She wore the dress I was blessed in.



Grandpa Moon was able to join us.
My Grandma Moon passed away last April and he's missed her terribly.
We all have.



My Aunt Jeri brought Grandpa down from Idaho.
It was really special to have her there too.
All my mom's sisters are like second mom's to me.



This boy turned 6 November 20th!
He is LOVING Kindergarten.
He's learning to read and is great with numbers.


Doing some deep cleaning to get ready for the holidays.
They get way more excited about helping their dad then they do helping their mom :)


My Grandma Dee Dee also passed away earlier this year, in February.
I had the privilege of speaking at her funeral.
I inherited her beautiful piano.
I looked out the window one day and saw our tow truck driving down the off ramp with a piano secured to the back of the bed.


How cute is this little one!
She's got the sweetest disposition and we all adore her.

Popular Posts