A Few Things...

A few things to remember...


Dinner at the Donaldsons.


And Mama Emmy showing us all the cute baby girl clothes her friend Haley borrowed her...


The beginnings of the nursery...


Walking (and long boarding) off the stress of hours and hours of learning French...


Lilly adding "full grown pig" to her list of
Animals Lilly Wants


Two of my favorite home improvers running into each other at the home improvement store.


I swore I was done with buying Vera bags for a while, but while I was in the Vera outlet buying notebooks I made the mistake of scanning the wall with new patterns.
I walked away, and then walked back and bought myself a little gift for Corner Canyon's newest seminary teacher :)


I was first placed at Bingham High School, but then got switched to Corner Canyon.
So excited!


And we'll finish up with a father daughter picture.
Jane's got a dTaP and Meningococcal vaccine for Jr High and dad got his second Covid shot.
Speaking of Covid.
I am still suffering the effects of that dang virus.
My taste and smell is totally messed up.
Nail polish, bananas, apples, strawberries, cantaloupe, mouthwash, gum, toothpaste all smell weird and they all have the same weird smell and the fruit tastes weird like it smells.
It's upsetting and doesn't seem to be going away :(

Popular Posts