9 Days ‘Til Take Off

Hola, Bonjour! 

This week once again was just another classic week at the hmtc. I have 9 days until I fly away to Orlandee and I’m super excited as of right now!! I’m not sure how to pack for a year and a half but I can’t wait to get out into the field. 

This week we taught our ami a little bit about the Plan of Salvation and Jesus Christ’s atonement. We showed the 2 minute “Prince of Peace” video (in French), and man... if you haven’t seen that for a while you should rewatch it. It gets me all misty every time. It’s short, sweet, and powerful.


I wish I had more to report but I’m just getting ready to go! ✈️  (As always though, I have lots to say with each of my pictures)


See you next week when I’ll finally be all done with the mtc and two days away from flying off 😬😊


Je t’aime, te amo 🀟🏼 


- Sir Beck 


Fotos 

Not sure how I’m going to stay under the 50 pound limit when I gotta take three of each of my supplies πŸ˜…



Y
You either act or get acted upon. #FightBackAgainstLactoseIntolerance #18monthsworth


I wrote a little song last Sunday! If you’d like to hear it you can find it on my Facebook (Kloe Beck) or Instagram (beckkloe). Now that missions are becoming more and more involved with technology we’re often asked in the MTC to post spiritual thoughts and things, so if you’re interested in seeing that, you should follow me! 😊  https://www.facebook.com/100008641127345/posts/2659210687710276/?d=n


I started bolding any reference to Christ in my scriptures. I love it. I’ve highlighted them before but bolding it sticks out so much more. It’s a good reminder of who this is all about ❤️




It’s no secret that I struggle with anxiety. To be honest I thought that as a missionary maybe I wouldn’t have to deal with it as much. Clearly that’s not how that works. I talked to my therapist this week about my frustrations and concerns with having anxiety on my mission and my worries about being a burden to people. He gave me this advice and I really liked it. 

We’re all going to have our limitations and that’s okay as long as we keep going and keep doing our best. :)



Hangin’ out w/ Kait and Grandma

Popular Posts