Seminary for the Win

I have loved observing Seminary classes this past month!


Last week I was at Riverton High School and observed two female teachers.
They both rocked it.


Wednesday I went to my Granger High School Seminary!
It was WEIRD to be back.
And really fun!


I sat in the very classrooms I attended Seminary in.
These kids are the best!
This girl should be getting some kick backs for all her advertising...


In addition to sporting the cool hoodie she had not one, but two bags of Taki's on her desk.
This guy got in a little nap.
He was full on snoring.
Being a teenager is exhausting.


And this sign was fitting.
The question in red reminded me of the chastity lesson I received in this very room.
It was powerful.
If you don't believe me, ask Kevin.
We had our own Chastity discussion afterward where we agreed on clear boundaries in our relationship.
The only lesson I remember from my three years of seminary :)


Later that afternoon I had THE BEST email waiting for me!!


I'm so excited!!
Now Kloe and I are both Sisters!!


Good thing I saved my tag from our Missionary Stake Youth Conference in 2017.


The real highlight of my day was taking these two cuties for a ride in the bus.
We saw the popcorn popping all over the neighborhood.
They live down the street from us and are the sweetest little guys.
Big brother told me he's 5 and gets to go to Kindergarten this year, and then he said he loved me before I dropped them off.

Popular Posts