Easter Fishing

How cute are these four!


They are so cute we decided to try for one more!
Beck baby #5 is due in October!
We were actually not trying for one more.
The plan was to wait another year, but now's as good a time as any to add another to the bunch :)


Mama Linda nailed it again with the Easter outfits.
These girls of mine are so different than how I was as a child.  They have no inhibitions.  I was always very self-conscious and quiet.  Kloe and Emmy are a lot more carefree!  I hope they never change.


We don't know yet if #5 is a girl or boy but we've narrowed names to Gracie Anne if it's a girl and Lincoln David if it's a boy.




Miss Kloe is such a talker and has the cutest little voice!
I am trying my best to potty train her but she has zero interest.  I would love even just a couple month break from diapers before the new baby comes.  I haven't had a break in ten years.


Dakota is very excited to start Kindergarten in the Fall.
I am going to miss him terribly.  He's so much fun to have around.  He's so thoughtful--meaning he thinks a lot :).  My family refers to him as an "old soul".


Kev and the boys got in some more fishing.
Jackson loves spending time with his dad.  He's still loving football.  He'll play for the Granite Farmers this year.  They lost all their games last year, but we're hopeful their luck will change.  It looks like Kevin will coach his team, so that will be fun for therm.
Lately Kev and Jax have also spent a lot of time turkey hunting and playing tennis.  They are best buddies :).


Uncle Stevie came along for some fishing too.
And could that Dakota be any cuter in the bucket hat!


The last few months have actually been really really rough for our business.
We came very close to losing the business and the house.  
We did lose our van.  I never in a million years thought I'd have to have a car repossessed.  
Kind of ironic since Kevin runs a repo business.
Kev's doing everything he can to keep the business afloat.
With the company changes I lose my Directorship with Homemade Gourmet July 1st, so I haven't brought in much income. Being five months pregnant, my chances of finding a new job are pretty slim.
But, for now we are okay.  
We just take it one day at a time.
I have trimmed our budget as much as possible.  Our family's have been great and we swallowed every ounce of pride we have to talk to the Bishop about our circumstance, so we are able to get food from the Bishop's Storehouse, which is a huge help.  The first time I went I had to really hold back the tears, I was so embarrassed to be there, but now while I'm there, it's all I can do not to cry--out of gratitude for the huge blessing it's been.  As difficult as it's gotten, it's been good for us to exercise faith, put our trust in God and simplify our lives.  
Our marriage and these four little lovers are all that really matters.

Popular Posts