Breathe

I am SO proud of my sister Tricia!
She has been building a business over the past year dedicated to helping other women.
She's been the best support for me in my plant based eating journey!

This podcast of hers is one of my favorites, check it out


She starts her membership May 1st and it's going to be amazing!



If you aren't familiar with coaching, listen to THIS podcast where Tricia coaches Nancy.


For more info on her Breathe membership go HERE.


In other news, my high for yesterday was that sunset.
Took it with my iPhone - zero filters.
Incredible.


My other high was shopping the bulk bins at WINCO and the smell down the coffee isle.


My low was getting to the check-out and realizing I only had my credit card and freaking WINCO takes cash or debit.
I was not about to walk away from all my little bags of bulk bin goodness.
Kevin came to my rescue and brought me my card.
He's the best.

Popular Posts